• Ergonomic, better for your baby, more comfortable for you.
Supports the natural posture of your baby while encouraging healthy hip development which means you never have to worry about if your baby’s developing neck, spine, pelvis, hips and legs are being supported correctly.
The wide shoulder straps spread the weight of your baby, making carrying more comfortable, without the need for thick padded straps which leave you with sweat patches.
• Fully accredited by the International hip dysplasia institute, which means our carriers support healthy hip development from birth.
• One year manufacturer's warranty
• Remains supportive with all the wears
Your baby won't bounce and the material won't sag with use
• Safety tested to the highest safety standards
European CEN/TR 16512-2015 and American ASTM F2907-15 Standards for baby carriers.
• Imagine having a wrap carrier that’s not thick and doesn’t have both you and your baby ‘hot and sweaty’.
Super lightweight at less than half the weight of a cotton equivalent and 4 x more breathable, means you will hardly notice that you have it on. In winter you won't have to worry about your baby overheating.
Still can't choose? This blog post on choosing the right baby carrier might help you.
MADE BY PARENTS FOR PARENTS
Supersoft and easy to use!
We've used it daily for almost a month now and I am just so pleased to have found it. The carrier is so comfortable to wear I have had my little one asleep in it for hours.
A must-have for any parent whose bubba won't be put down. We have a colicy one month old who only seems to be content when held or put in the wrap.
Absolutely love this carrier. We use it all the time when out and about and at home too! My baby falls asleep in it almost straight away.
My only regret is that I didn't get one sooner! It seemed pricey and I wasn't sure if we would use it enough to justify the price, but it ended up being one of the items we used the most.